Saturday, May 30, 2009

June Challenge

I was reading a crafty moms blog yesterday and noticed that she tried Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred. You can read more about her trial here.
If you don't know who Jillian Micheal's is, she is best known as the strength trainer on the Biggest Loser. So I was thinking to myself, that this would be a great challenge to try.

Before deciding if this is something that interested me, I did some research on what her program is like and what people think about it and it seems to have some high ratings. So I am going to go out and buy her DVD and attempt the challenge.

As of June 1rst, wish me luck.
My challenge will be to complete the Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred. I am a pretty fit person, but I am ready to push myself to be better. So I am going to give it a shot.

I will let you know how I do in July..

1 comment:

Rhona said...

Thats hilarious! I read abt shred after reading it on Erins, Postcards from the world blog and ordered it. It is waiting in my room for when I get home to start.
In any case, good luck!