Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Where is the summer sun?

Our summer sunshine seems to be stuck hiding behind so many gray and black clouds full of rain. I am missing the sunshine and the dry weather. I have had enough of the rain and gray miserbleness. This morning I was hoping for a little sunshine, but it doesn't look like we are going to get it.

I am so bummed with how rainy and cool July has been so far. We are already into week 2 of summer vacation and we have hardly swam(too cool or it's raining) and we have had to rearrange many a plan due to the weather. Today I am not sure what the plans are. K has a friend coming over this afternoon and I will probably call a friend for C too, but this morning we are free to do something fun. I just have to come up with some idea as to what.

No comments: