Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bell issues again and again

So yesterday I receive my bell bill in the mail. The bill has been a constant amount for the last few months, and all of a sudden it was $5 more. Well right away, I know the amount is that of the bell bundle discount. So I pull out the last bill and look at both of them together and notice the bell bundle discount was gone off my satellite service. Now why, I have no clue, so I pick up the phone and call them again. I was pleased that I didn't have to wait long, and the girl I was talking to, took a look at my bill and saw nothing wrong. I gave her the exact page where it was the month before and then she sees the error. She corrects it and sends over a notice to some other team of people to investigate why this occurred. It took me a very long time to have this discount applied and all of a sudden it just disappears. She says it is all fixed for this month and the discount added and applied and I should not have to call back, but I should not have had to have called in the first place. Just another issue with Bell. Hurry up Primus and get phone service for our area. Not that they may be any better but I am ready for a change.

No comments: