Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summer vacation

Summer vacation is fast approaching. My husband is taking off 2 full weeks, and then the odd day here and there.
For the first full week vacation in July, we are thinking of heading over to the states for a few days and do some shopping and some fun things for the kids. Husband wants clothes and shoes for his birthday in August, and I think the states will be the place to shop and rake in the deals.
My sister was in the states this weekend and ended up with a few outfits for under $40. You just can't get that kind of savings in Canada. Which is very sad.

The rest of the July vacation will be spent around home maybe making some day trips here and there. We will see.

August week vacation we are going up to stay with my sister and visit Toronto. We are buying the Toronto City pass and seeing the sights in Toronto. We are going to do the CN tower, Ontario science center, ROM, Casa Loma, hockey hall of fame and the Zoo. Should be a fun week. We are going to go up on a Monday and head home on a Friday.

All in all, summer will go by pretty quickly I think, and before I know it, it will be back to school for the kids.

No comments: