Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of school

What a crazy day today. But we all survived it.
The kids were a bit nervous this morning heading out to school, but they had a great day.
K loved her teacher and was happy with her classmates, C isn't to sure about the all day schooling, but had a good day. He was a bit disappointed he did not get to have play time inside the classroom. Something he will get use to.
All in all the kids had a great day and I am sure they will be right into the routine before we know it. I had a great day as well. With no kids at home, I can sure accomplish a lot. I did miss them by the end of the day though.

The beginning of the new school year, brings many challenges, excitement, fear and anxiety. But the kids did great. I am very happy they had a great day.

No comments: