Sunday, September 14, 2008

Work out Challenge

My best friend and I are challenging ourselves this month to get in, 1 hour of exercise, 5 days a week.
I started on the first day of school and have done really well.

On my running days, I am averaging almost an hour. I walk to warm up about 10-15 minutes, then run 30-35 minutes, and then walk to cool down about 5 minutes.
I am probably averaging approximately 50 minutes on these days.

On my walking days, I go for an hour and I am averaging just over 6KM. Which I am very happy with.

On my biking days, I go for an hour as well and I am averaging over 13KM. Another distance I am very happy with. As time goes on I hope to increase my distance in the same amount of time.

I am happy with this time I have for working out. I think 1 hour is perfect and what a difference it makes on the way you feel and your energy level. Working out is like a drug, once you get hooked, you don't want to stop.

No comments: