Sunday, November 9, 2008

Craft Fair successful

Well the craft fair is over. I have a little bit of finishing up to do, but it is completed. It was pretty successful. I think we raised about $500 more than last year, so great news. I am satisfied by how everyone pitched in and helped and made everything run smoothly. I had a great time.

My daughter who rented a table for the event, had made bag charms and they were very popular. Out of the 91 she made, she sold 66 charms and profited over $100.
Great work for her. She was very happy. She bought some ornaments for her Christmas tree and some food, and the rest she split with her brother. She ended up with $60 and C got $30. They are going to buy one webkinz each and save the rest for something else.

Husband also won some silent auction items. We got 2 free pizza's from Dominoes pizza, a Rogers Video coupon book and 4 passes to go bowling.

We all had a great time. I have ran the craft fair for two years now, and I think it is time to step down and give the responsibility to someone else. My only hope is that there is someone interested enough to step up to the plate.

No comments: