Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tis the season to be Jolly.. Fa la la la la la la la la

I love Christmas, but I do not enjoy Christmas shopping.. I hate being in jam packed malls, and busy stores, waiting in line for hours to pay for one item. I was pleased to find when a friend and I went out to the mall yesterday that it wasn't busy at all. I was amazed at how quiet it was. Maybe because we were there during the lunch hour. Not sure, but I was happy not to be in the hoards of people. I did manage to scratch quite a few things off my Christmas list. I still have a bit to buy, but a lot has been completed.
I will probably have to make a trip out to Walmart again, and the mall and future shop and then I should be good to go. I can't wait to be done and start my wrapping. I have went through all the stuff I have bought since September and sorted what I had bought and what I still need. I am happy to be almost done.

Tis the season to be Jolly... Fa La La La La La La La La

No comments: