Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally booked

We finally booked our flights last night to Florida.
In the morning prices were up $400 but we ended up getting the cheaper price of $2200 for all 4 of us return. We thought great, at least we didn't pay $2600.
This morning, checking online again, which I shouldn't have, prices are down to $1800 return for the same flights... I could just kick myself. What a game this is. You just never know when to book.

I am happy we booked, and confirmed. It still would have been nice to have $400 extra for the trip. Oh well. Serves me right for checking.. The general rule of thumb should be, once you book your flight, don't look back.

Just thought I would keep you up to date.

You can keep track of all the plans and trip details on my Travel blog.

No comments: