Sunday, January 18, 2009

Still looking for flights....

We have still not booked our flight to Florida. We are now contemplating either flying to Panama City, Orlando or Tampa. If we fly to Orlando or Tampa, which seems the best option because there are quite a few direct flights, we will rent a car and drive up to Panama City. We do have many options but it looks like we are going to book last minute and hope we get a really good deal.
I am online everyday checking flights and sales. So far nothing.
I am currently getting things ready, finding people to cover my preschool classes during the dates we have chosen to be away, and getting other things planned like having someone come and feed our cats etc. So booking last minute will be OK, because I will be prepared, and all I will really have to do is pack.
I am getting excited to go, because it is so cold and miserable here. I can't wait to be sitting on the beach and swimming and having fun in the sun.

No comments: