Monday, May 25, 2009

Fun stuff

I love stuff like this, so when I saw it I had to have it. I grabbed this meme from Cheaper than therapy: Musings of the mom Jen and thought I would do it. Check it out..

A
• Are you available? No
• What is your age? Mid 30's
• What annoys you? whining, fighting, slowness, laziness

B
• Do you know anyone named Billy? Sure, Billy Joel, Billy Jean
• When is your birthday? April.
• Who is your best friend? My Hubby.

C
• What's your favorite candy? I love candy.. I can't choose just one
• Crush? Nope
• When was the last time you cried? Last week, when laughing so hard, I cried.

D
• Do you daydream? Who doesn't.
• What's your favorite kind of dog? Golden retriever
• What day of the week is it? Tuesday

E
• How do you like your eggs? Sunny side up
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? yes
• Ever pet an elephant? Yes

F
• Do you use fly swatters? Nope
• Have you ever used a foghorn? Another no
• Is there a fan in your room? Yes and I love it!

G
• Do you chew gum? Not suppose to
• Do you like gummy candies? Yep
• Do you like gory movies? No, too disturbing

H
• How are you? Great
• What's your height?. Shortish
• What color is your hair? light brown with blond highlights

I
• What's your favorite ice cream? Chocolate
• Have you ever ice skated? Yes
• Ever been in an igloo? No

J
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean? Red or pink or purple
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? yes
• Do you wear jewelry? Other than earrings and my wedding rings- never

K
• Do you know Karate? I wish I did
• Have you ever flown a kite? Yes
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? Baby ones

L
• Are you laid back? Very
• Lions or Tigers? Neither
• Do you like black licorice? NO!

M
• Favorite movie as a kid? I have long term memory loss, and can't remember
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? Nope, never heard of this place
• Favorite store at the mall? Children's place


N
• Do you have a nickname? yep
• Whats your favorite number? Lucky number 7
• Do you prefer night or day? day

O
• What's your one wish? Happy, healthy family
• Are you an only child? Nope, I am the middle of 3 girls
• Do you like the color orange? sure

P
• What are you most paranoid about? Illness.
• Piercings? Ears.
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? Nope.

Q
• Are you quick to judge people? Sometimes.
• Do you like Quaker Oats? Yes. Maple Brown sugar is my favorite
• Know anyone that makes quilts? Yep
• Do you think you're always right? No.

R
• Do you watch reality TV? Yes and I Love it!
• Best Rock Band of all time? No clue..

S
• Do you prefer sun or rain? Sun
• Do you like snow? yes
• What's your favorite season? Summer

T
• time is it? 8:11am
• What time did you wake up? 5:50am
U
• Can you ride a unicycle? I could try and find out
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow? No
• Uncles do you have? 3

V
• What’s the worst vegetable? Brussel Sprouts
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? No.
• Ever considered being vegan? Yes

W
• What's your worst habit? Too many...
• Do you like water rides? Yes
• Ever been inside a windmill? No

X
• Have you ever had an x-ray? yes
• Ever used a Xerox machine? yes

Y
• Do you like the color yellow? sure
• What year were you born? 70's
• Do you yell when you're angry? Sometimes

Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac? Not sure
• What's your zodiac sign? I'm an Aries
• What do you think of when you hear the word Zero? Nothing

No comments: