Friday, May 22, 2009

Air conditioning

I am a creature of warmth. I am never warm enough and love summer's heat. I do not enjoy the humidity, but the heat and warmth I enjoy.
I am cold 9 months out of the year, and when summer comes I love to bask in the heat. It is only here for so long, and I want to be warm for as long as I can.

My neighbor asked me yesterday, if I use my air conditioner. She is like me and likes the warmth, and fresh air coming in the house when you leave your windows open.

I told her, we use the air only during very humid spells in the summer, to escape the humidity. Last year we could count on 1 hand the number of days our air conditioner ran. When we do use our air, we set the thermostat at 26 degrees, because I refuse to be cold and under a blanket in my house in the middle of July.

I love the summer heat. I love the fresh air blowing through the house. I love being warm!

No comments: