Saturday, October 6, 2007

To hard to be a vegetarian.... I tried.....

Well I tried to be vegetarian. But it is hard. I can't do it. I am not a bean lover, so it is hard to get your protein when you are not eating meat. There is only so much peanut butter and eggs you can eat.
So I found this store here, that sells free range meat. I know it will be a bit more expensive, but at least before they were killed, the animal actually had a good life.
So I am going to go there today and check out what they have. I will buy a few chicken breasts that will last a while, as we aren't big meat eaters in the first place, but it is nice to have 1 or 2 meals a week with meat in it. I think I will make a big dish with meat, and then have leftovers for another day.
It is great there is this store here. I think that gives people a huge option for buying meat that hasn't been abused.

No comments: