Friday, November 2, 2007

Christmas shopping begins

Well Halloween is over, and now the clock is ticking to get the Christmas shopping done. I like to be done by early December, and then I can concentrate on decorating and baking.
There is so much to be done.
This year, I have a craft fair that I am running, which is taking up a lot of my Christmas shopping time.
I also wanted to work on a DVD for the parents of the kids from baby years to now to music. I think I may have to pass the buck to my husband to get that done. I will pick the pics, and he can put it together. So much to do and so little time.

The stores are already lowering prices, and having special buys. This year, we are getting the kids a Wii, already purchased, and now it is finding the things they want from Santa. That is the tough one. And of course, I have to buy for relatives, that I have no clue what they want, which makes the shopping really hard. I like to just run in and pick up what I need and then run back out.
The girls and I have planned a shopping day in 2 weeks. I think I will try to get most of it done then. First I better work on the list.

No comments: