Monday, December 17, 2007

Thank god I am done my shopping

We stepped out on Saturday to run a few errands. I had to pick up some candy at bulk barn and liquor from the liquor store. Boy, what insanity out there. The parking lots are chock a block. The store lines at the cashes are down the isles. This is crazy. I am so glad I am done my Christmas shopping. I do still have groceries to get this week, but that is a given. We all need to food shop. I am sure the grocery stores will be crazy too. I plan on going first thing in the morning to get my groceries. The only store I am not looking forward to going to first thing is Costco. I love Costco, but they don't open early enough. I hate that there opening hours are 10am. I wish they would open at 8am like the rest of the stores. SO I am sure at 10am it is going to be pretty busy, but it is probably still the better time of day to go then later.
I will venture out this week, some time, not sure when, it is another busy week ahead. What week isn't.

No comments: