I am hoping this year, brings many happy surprises and fun.
Live life to the fullest.
Here is a list of some of the top resolutions people make(in black) and my reasons for not picking them as one of my resolutions this year(in blue)
- get a better job - No job is better than mine. I am a SAHM, and work very PT as a preschool instructor.
- get fit - I will keep up with my fitness regime, always striving for better
- lose weight - I am at a healthy and happy weight and will work hard to keep it that way
- reduce stress - I have very little stress and de-stress by working out
- quit smoking - I am not a smoker
- enjoy life more - I love my life
- quit drinking - I am not a drinker
- get out of debt - I only have my mortgage(18 more years) and car debt(0% interest)
- save money -I put aside $320 month into savings for emergencies or fun trips
- learn something new - I could always learn something new(this year I have joined a stampers group and will be learning something new each class)
- help others - I can always help others more
- get organized - I am a very organized person and try to keep everything in my life that way
I think this year, will be a frugal year.
I will try to save more, and spend less.
I wish you luck in your resolutions and hope you accomplish many goals this year you may set for yourself.