Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December Challenge update + January Challenge

I did better this month than last month at accomplishing my challenge. I have now fit it into my workout routine.

My December challenge was to work upper body muscles doing sit ups( 2 sets of 50) and push ups (2 sets of 30).
See December challenge here.
I am happy to report I am half way there. I am doing 2 sets of 20 push ups and 2 sets of 30 sit ups 3x a week. I am happy with this result. I didn't reach my goal, but I will continue with it in January as part of my challenge and hope to reach the goal by the end of the month.

I will increase my water consumption this month as well. I am going to add an extra glass of H20 a day.

I did try one day to drink 3 Liters of water, like my bff has challenged herself to do, and I failed miserably. I could not physically drink that much. I just felt like a drowned mouse, water logged, and feeling sick. I think the one extra glass a day will be perfect.

Next month I am going to shy away from a physical challenge and do something different. I don't know what that will be yet, but I will think of something.

No comments: