Sunday, February 1, 2009

February Challenge

Last month I decided to change things up a bit, and not do a fitness challenge in February.
Well I have been thinking on what is it I will challenge myself at this month and I have finally figured it out.

I love to bake. I could bake something every day. I do not, however, like to cook. I hate making dinner and coming up with ideas for dinner. I do cook things for dinner, but I just don't enjoy it. That is a real challenge for me every day.

So this month, I will try to enjoy cooking more. I think I will cook a recipe out of the loony spoons cook book 2x a week and change things up. Try to make cooking a bit more fun. I will keep you posted on what recipes I do and how we find them.

This might be a hard challenge for me, but I am determined to accomplish it. I will post how I do at the end of the month.

No comments: