Sunday, March 29, 2009

Twilight

I am currently reading the Twilight series of books and am enjoying it. I am reading Eclipse which is the third book in the series. I got my husband on to it just recently. He finished Twilight this weekend and we finally got to see the movie.

The movie was great, the actors cast to play the characters I thought were great, especially Bella. The actress fit her character just like I pictured.

I really enjoyed the movie and could watch it over and over again. I hear the second movie based on the book New Moon is due to come out in November. Now I am really looking forward to see that one.

I heard through the grapevine the other day, that the author Stephanie Meyer was working on a 5th book called midnight sun and that part of this book some how got leaked on the internet.
She has posted it on her website, and I have started to read it during any little free time I have. This book is Twilight again, but from Edward's view and it is really good. The Author is very upset that the book got leaked and has suspended writing it indefinitely. I hope she picks it up again, because even though I am reading part of it now, if and when it does get finished, I will be lining up at the book store to purchase it and read it from cover to end.

I am Twilight obsessed!!

No comments: