Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another Crazy week

Again, I have had another busy, busy week.
I am anxiously awaiting for things to slow down a bit.
This week I have:

Attended a brunch
Played tennis with a friend twice
Ran 2 times this week(1 day running 6.6km woo hoo)
Walked twice this week
Returned books to the library
Went to the library to get more books a separate time, because the day I returned books, the library was closed
Cleaned my house- dusted, wiped surfaces, vacuumed and washed the floors
Washed our clothes
Cleaned the bird cage
Watered my lawn 3 times a day for the last week, as we put down new sod and seeds, and of course, we haven't had much rain
Attended my Tuesday morning coffee club
Co-coached soccer
Went to the grocery store to pick up some groceries
Worked my very part time job 3 days this week
Had children over 4 days after school this week
Volunteered in my son's class
Washed and hung our sheets out to dry
Washed the comforters on our beds and hung them out to dry
Watered my indoor plants
Attended my stampers group
Volunteered at school to help with a lunch program
Planted some new perennials
Attended a dance at my children's school
Worked on organizing a street party
Delivered flyer's and spoke to neighbors about the street party

I am sure I am missing something, but I can't think right now.. It has been a very busy week and looking at my calendar for next week things seem to look like they are going to slow down a bit.

No comments: